I ask this question because good things are actually happening. Here’s whats up:
- We are now one week away from recording my EP. All the musicians I asked to be a part of it said yes. Double win.
- One of my musician friends/previous volunteers I met on Craigslist really wants to start gigging with me.
- Jonathan and I went to visit his sister-in-law and her family over the weekend and we had a great time.
- I was asked last week to sing at a staff meeting. It went well.
- I also headed up a food drive at work, which has been really exciting.
- I was invited to lead worship at a church about an hour and a half away for the next two weeks. The second week, I’m actually filling in as a director.
- This weekend, I’m going on a shopping trip with my mother-in-law and sisters in law.
- I’ve got a mini photoshoot planned with my cousin for the EP two weekends from now.
It’s nice to see things starting to turn around.
It’s nice to feel hopeful.