It’s no secret to those who are close to me that I am a frequent customer of Young Living. If I had to guess, I probably use about 15 Young Living products daily. At some point, I’ll share with you guys which products those are. Today, I want to share with you my top favorite products from Young Living…currently.
- Thieves Household Cleaner. I could truly share all of the Thieves products with you on this list, but I’ll show a little restraint. Along with many people around the world, I wanted a non-toxic cleaning product that could pack some punch. This cleaner is just that, and it’s plant-based. What’s really cool about “THC” is that it’s highly concentrated and it really goes a long way. I use it for all my cleaning needs. My biggest testimony for this product was when I discovered my cooking had left behind a turmeric stain on my mother’s white cabinet door. A little THC and baking soda, and all was restored. I keep this product in my office, laundry room, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Peppermint Oil. This was really the first oil that caught my attention back when I started becoming more interested in essential oils back around 2014. I have a condition that gives me a consistent, dull achiness in my back and I had heard that peppermint oil could be beneficial for this. Peppermint, Copaiba, and Panaway together with some carrier oil are my favorite to combine now to pack a punch against any muscle discomfort. Young Living has a Vitality line with oils approved by the FDA that are labeled for ingestion and their Peppermint Vitality is great for baking and can spruce up festive beverages. If you have any concerns about Young Living’s integrity, check out their Seed to Seal promise on their website.
- Thieves Denatarome Plus Toothpaste. When I first ordered this product, I was just interested in eliminating nasty ingredients from my oral care routine. Little did I know that with this product that currently sells for less than $7 wholesale, I was not only able to eliminate nasty ingredients from my toothpaste, but I was also able to use the toothpaste as a non-toxic deodorant! Plot twist, right? I was a little skeptical at first and truthfully, a minty sensation in my armpits felt a little weird the first few times. I’ve now been using this toothpaste as deodorant for about a year and I will never, ever, ever go back.
- Seedlings Baby Wipes. Theses wipes are not just for mothers with baby butts to wipe, guys. These wipes smell like heaven! The scent is a blend of bergamot, coriander, geranium, lavender and ylang ylang. I use them for nights when I’ve been out so late I just don’t have the strength in me to properly wash my face. I’ve also heard that some people use them as dryer sheets. I’ve never tried that, but I plan to.
- Thieves Dish Soap. Confession: I really don’t like washing dishes. I get squeamish. Dishwashers are my best friend. However, I’ve been able to further face my phobia because of the peace I have using a dish soap that’s non-toxic and plant-based. It cleans my dishes and supports my immune system. That’s a win.
- Purification Essential Oil. This oil came in the Premium Starter Kit I got in 2017 and it has been used for a variety of different things. This oil blend can be used to preserve flowers, help your skin, and it’s my ideal scent for when I’m cleaning. I’ve also used it to freshen up stinky shoes.
- Savvy Minerals Multitasker. Young Living also offers mineral makeup free of nasty ingredients, and my favorite of this line is by far the multitasker, which I use to fill in my eyebrows. I first received just a small sample of this product and it lasted me at least three months before I had to go purchase my first container.
Well, 7 is my favorite number, so I’m going to have to cut myself off here. Stay tuned for my upcoming post on what my daily routine with Young Living looks like. If you’re a Young Living member, leave me a comment and let me know what some of your favorite products are.